Monday, March 30, 2015

Power bank and camp chair



  The night I arrived in Memphis I stayed in a motel right across from Graceland.  My cell phone battery was on low so I hid my phone in my fairing and let it charge from my Motorcycle battery.  The next morning I woke up my battery was dead.

I walked a mile or so to an auto parts store carrying my battery and had it refilled with acid, worked from from then on but...I decided this trip even though the bike I have now has a much larger battery I would buy a Power bank.
Every motorcycle trip I've taken on my motorcycle I've had my phone die on me at some point and I hope this will solve that problem.

 If I have purchase a geniune Xiaomi 10000 mah power bank that if is legitimate will have LG or Samsung batteries so I'm hoping for the best...at $30 its a very good deal.  http://www.ebay.ca/itm/201310821737?var=500505432879&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649



For the last few year I've ridden to the Ormstown Montreal Vintage motorcycle rally.   



and Every year I have to ask to borrow a chair from Dan the guy kicking the motorcycle over in the picture above.  Again on Ebay I found something from China, sure its a clone of a quality chair that probably was also manufactured in Asia somewhere.  When I could not ask to borrow a chair at provincial or state parks I was left with sitting on a hard picinic bench, sometimes a wet picinic bench.  I paid $50 and will do a review of both products after using them on my next trip. 









No comments:

Post a Comment